How to set up business in Abu Dhabi?
The state of Abu Dhabi is the biggest in the United Arab Emirates by land and is house to some of the most remarkable religious structures and buildings in the Muslim world. As we all know, the UAE is an open economy with a healthy per capita income and a massive annual trade surplus for the last four decades or so. Moreover, the UAE government offers one of the most liberal trade retimes in the region, which is why it has become the center of attraction for international businesses, companies, and organizations. Abu Dhabi is a city of future and you can always find the best business setup services in Abu Dhabi.
There is a multitude of reasons why a foreign investor or company should consider setting up their business base in Abu Dhabi. Let’s explore a few of them below.
- Abu Dhabi is politically and economically stable and gives viability to its investors.
- It has been registering a strong economic growth for over four decades, which confirms its resilience ability to any risks of economic challenges.
- Abu Dhabi boasts an AA credit rating from Fitch Rating Agency and AA2 rating from Moody’s Investors Service.
- Abu Dhabi is among the top cities in the Middle Easter region for an awesome quality of life.
- It is ranked first in the Middle East and 12th in the world for competitiveness, which includes a strong economy, stable political system, consistent business policies and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- It also has the top rank in the Middle East and 22nd global rank for ease of doing business.
- Abu Dhabi is located at the crossroads of Africa, Asia, and Europe which makes it a perfect gateway to these big markets for the companies.
- As per an estimation, Abu Dhabi is located just five hours from 25 percent of the total population of the world.
- The state’s airport serves over a thousand international flights weekly.
If you want to set up your business in Abu Dhabi, don’t forget to check out the below-mentioned statistics.
- Abu Dhabi is top-ranked in the government proficiency index
- It is the fourth best city as far as economic performance is concerned
- The MD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2015 ranked Abu Dhabi at 12th position in the 62-country index
- World Economic Forum’s 2013 Global Competitiveness Report put Abu Dhabi on the 19th rank in the 148-nation index.
Now as you are aware of most of the crucial economic numbers about Abu Dhabi, it is your turn to check it out for your business.